Coronavirus is changing everyone’s behavior and we hope during this time you and your families are safe and well.
Since we understand that health and safety are the greatest concerns for our guests and staff, we want you to know that Back Bay Skincare & Spa has strengthened its prevention and safety procedures.
In an effort to provide our guests utmost peace of mind, all of our sanitation procedures were implemented to the highest standard and protocol with regards to scheduling, retail purchases, appointments and payment; we have strictly followed state mandated sanitation and distancing requirements. Please know that everything we are doing is help keep our clients and staff safe.
To Schedule an Appointment:
- Online booking via our website and Vagaro scheduling service are still available. Please refer to one of the following links:
- Phone call, email, and Yelp bookings are still available.
- We still REQUIRE credit card to be placed on your appointment as part of the confirmation process. If you do not wish to leave your credit card information, we ask that purchase a gift card for the appointment as part of the confirmation process.
- Please be as flexible as possible. We have had to implement a lot of new scheduling changes to accommodate safety guidelines, including capacity, sanitation, and social distancing.
For Your Scheduled Service:
Before Your Arrival:
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, extreme fatigue, unexplained red eyes, a patchy red rash on your body, small red sores on your toes or have sudden loss of sense of smell and/or taste, please consult your Primary Care Physician before coming to your appointment. We will gladly reschedule your visit if your PCP thinks that you may possible have COVID-19.
- All clients are required to wear face mask prior entering the Spa.
- Our waiting area is closed, and we will not have any beverages available. If you bring a beverage, please make sure it can be easily stored in your bag or purse.
When You Arrive:
- When it is time for your appointments, please make sure you are wearing an earloop style face mask, and meet the receptionist at the front door to have your temperature checked with and infrared contactless temperature device. If you have a temperature above 99°F you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Upon entering the spa, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer and will be shown to the treatment room for you to change. Only the person with the scheduled service will be allowed into the spa. No guests.
- Please pay attention to, and follow the signage throughout the spa to maintain appropriate distancing, etc.
- We offer touchless and electronic payments.
- We are requesting that clients have a credit card kept on file as a means to confirm and pay for their service at the time of scheduling. Should your service change at the time of the appointment we will confirm with your esthetician, and make the necessary changes.
- Retail that is on the shelves is for display only, and CANNOT be touched. If there is something you wish to purchase, please ask your esthetician or the receptionist, and they can get it for you from the stock room.
- You will be able to book future appointments while you are at the spa. Please follow the signage to maintain appropriate distancing and precautions.
- We will still maintain our original cancellation policy, REQUIRING 24-hour notice prior to your scheduled appointment. For any cancelled appointments with less than a 24-hour notice, there is a charge of 50% of the cost of the scheduled service. No shows/No call will be subject to a charge of 100% of the cost of the scheduled service.
- Please do not cancel appointments via email, as they may not be processed in a timely manner. Please inform us of any cancellations by calling us at (857) 250-2367
- Please note that after three cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, we reserve the right to only accept same day reservations
- If you feel sick, it’s imperative that you stay home. We cannot take any risks when it comes to the health and safety of our clients and staff. Please call us as soon as possible so that we can reschedule your appointment to a later date. For last minute cancellations due to illness, we will be temporarily waiving the cancellation charge; however, we will adhere to the policy for a No Show/No Call.
We thank you for your patience and support and wish you the best of health.
Back Bay Skincare & Spa