Coronavirus is requiring all of us to adjust our behavior in order to keep our communities healthy. We hope during this time that you and your families are safe and well.
Here at Back Bay Skincare & Spa, we want you to know that the health and well-being of our guests and staff are of the utmost concern. We have strengthened our safety measures in order to ensure that we are creating a sanitized and comfortable environment for everyone at our spa.
In an effort to provide our guests peace of mind, all of our sanitation procedures were implemented to the highest standard and protocol with regards to scheduling, retail purchases, appointments and payment. We have also strictly followed state mandated sanitation and distancing requirements. Please know that everything we are doing is to help keep our clients and staff safe.
To Schedule an Appointment:
• Online booking via our website and Vagaro scheduling service are still available. Please refer to one of the following links:
• Phone call, email, and Yelp bookings are still available.
• We still REQUIRE credit card information as part of the appointment confirmation process. If you do not wish to disclose your credit card information at the time of booking, we ask that you purchase a gift card for the appointment as part of the confirmation process.
• Please be as flexible as possible. We have had to implement many new scheduling changes to accommodate safety guidelines, including capacity, sanitation, and social distancing.
For Your Scheduled Service:
Before Your Arrival:
• If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, extreme fatigue, unexplained red eyes, a patchy red rash on your body, small red sores on your toes or have sudden loss of sense of smell and/or taste, please consult your Primary Care Physician before coming to your appointment. We will gladly reschedule your visit if your PCP thinks that you may possibly have COVID-19.
• Clients are required to wear a face mask at all times within the spa unless our esthetician asks for it to be removed, such as during a facial.
• Our waiting area is closed, and we will not have any beverages available at this time. If you bring a beverage, please make sure it can be easily stored in your bag or purse.
When You Arrive:
• When it is time for your appointment, please make sure you are wearing an ear loop style face mask, and meet the receptionist at the front door to have your temperature checked with an infrared, contactless temperature device. If you have a temperature above 99°F you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
• Upon entering the spa, you will be given hand sanitizer and shown to the treatment room. Only the person with the scheduled service will be allowed into the spa – no guests.
• Please pay attention to, and follow the signage throughout the spa to maintain appropriate distancing.
• We offer touchless and electronic payments.
• We are requesting that clients have a credit card kept on file as a means to confirm and pay for their service at the time of scheduling. Should your service change at the time of the appointment we will confirm with your esthetician, and make the necessary changes.
• Retail that is on the shelves is for display only, and CANNOT be touched. If there is something you wish to purchase, please ask your esthetician or the receptionist and they can get it for you.
• You will be able to book future appointments while you are at the spa.
• We still maintain our original cancellation policy of REQUIRING 24-hour notice prior to your scheduled appointment. There is a charge of 50% of the cost of the scheduled service for any appointments cancelled with less than a 24-hour notice. No shows/No calls will be subject to a charge of 100% of the cost of the scheduled service.
• Please do not cancel appointments via email, as they may not be processed in a timely manner. Please inform us of any cancellations by calling us at (857) 250-2367
• If you feel sick, it’s imperative that you stay home. We cannot take any risks when it comes to the health and safety of our clients and staff. Please call us as soon as possible so that we can reschedule your appointment to a later date. For last minute cancellations due to illness, we will be temporarily waiving the cancellation charge; however, we will adhere to the policy for a No Show/NoCall.
We thank you for your patience and support and wish you the best of health. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
Back Bay Skincare & Spa